Thursday, April 29, 2010
Chicken Fingers
Tuesday night, Mackenzie and I were watching the newest episode of Community. This episode either mentioned or showed chicken fingers in every damn scene. Mackenzie was hungry, so he kept giving the food face and saying things like, oh that looks so good! So, Mackenzie said he would be making chicken fingers for dinner. So, yesterday, Mack and I went to the store and bought all the ingredients. He made a huge amount of chicken fingers and even fried zucchini. It was good and I felt much better after eating. I did my Slim in 6 workout which is such a good workout for cardio, but mostly for the toning. It has been a while, and I don't know why I don't use it more. I think that now I'm in better shape, so I could tell I could do it easier. But, I can still feel it. I feel much better and can tell I've lost some weight, which is pretty easy for me as long as I don't pig out and I workout. I swear I'm either gaining or losing weight. I just don't have the body type that maintains my weight well...maybe when I lose a little more weight I will.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment