Today, I get to work, and I see a plastic bag on my desk. I exclaim: "ooh, a present!", but then I remember it's April Fool's and put a little caution in my mind, just in case. Turns out that a coworker is letting me borrow her curling rolls, which I'm excited to try out. I'm taking off tomorrow, so I think I'll be playing with hairstyles tomorrow. Then, I discover a plastic Easter egg hidden on my desk, and feel giddy, our coworker hid us eggs in our work area. We had fun finding them, one was hard to find. I was impressed with her limited time and space. We are going to hide some for her when she is not around.
I come back from another work station, and there is a coupon from Woodstock's pizza on my chair. It said "New Pizza Smoothies!" I was grossed out, then I read it was an April Fool's joke and laughed...that was a good one! Then, got an email about how Google is changing their name to Topeka. I was not fooled for a second! Should have been Lougoole after the Hot Tub Time Machine movie. Great White Buffalo...
Today is a good day, just going to breeze by it and plan on watching tv and reading when I get home, it's a rest day for me. I'm still sore from Jillian Michael's work out on Wed. At least all that hard work is working still. Yes, life is good!
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment