Friday, April 23, 2010

Plugs

Mack was doing some plugs on his blog, so I thought I would do the same. I am very excited for these upcoming events with my chorus: May 15 yard sale, June 12th concert with Sac. Gay Men's Chorus, June 17th singing the National Anthem for the Rivercats game. I think I'll be doing all or two of these. I'm very excited!

Yesterday, we had our tech rehearsal, and I think it will go smoothly. I got groped by my bi section leader who was in line behind me, she went for my boob. She had been drinking. I was only a little scared because I would expect that from her lol. That was my whole day...the concert will be 1 hour 45 min long. Oh, how could I forget to add the best part? That same person has her cell phone to have Cartman say "oh no..." (something else), so she got a text and that happened right when our director was about to have us start a song. Everyone cracked up. It was awesome timing.

Today, it will be nice and warm, almost perfect weather. Might be seeing Clash of the Titans tonight.

Oh, yesterday at work, we had a birthday party, and we managed to talk for 50 min! I was encouraging people to talk longer. Good times. I was really giddy yesterday, I think part of it is the nice weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment