Yesterday, chorus practice went well...we are cutting a very difficult song which made me able to breath. It's getting close to the concert (April 24th), just over a week away! That's scary. I can't wait til it's over. It will be a big relief. Then, we will be having a new director...if they have picked one yet. Joey will be around probably until the summer. It will be interesting to see who we get and how the chorus will be shaped by that. There was a visitor interested in the chorus who listened into our group. It was exactly a year ago since I visited the chorus and decided then that I had to join, but after my Spain trip.
Today, we get to miss some work for a diversity function with food! Very happy about that.
Will be going to Sac for a sectional instead of bowling today.
Tomorrow, cheap taco night at Plainfield Station! woo!!!
It's good to have plans after work, something to look forward to.
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment