Since the weather is nice and warm, I have more energy. I love this time of year when I finally feel like going out and doing a lot of stuff. No more hibernating like during Winter.
Yesterday, went bowling and got a 135! I have been throwing down the middle and just missing some spares, so I think I'll do good in the tournament. By the time I got done with things, I had no time to watch tv except the nightly tv right before bed. I either watch tv or read right before I go to bed. Tonight is Lost, and I might have to see that tomorrow since I'll be posting fliers around town for my concert. I'm not making tv the main event...and hopefully that will stick...we'll see.
Now that I said I have all this energy, is it sleepy time yet?
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment