I have Defying Gravity song stuck in my head. We all were supposed to sing it for the concert, but Joe wants only four people to sing it because it is a difficult song. But, I can't get it out of my head.
It was fun singing last night, chatting, and went home early. I sang songs I pulled up from Youtube and I think I sounded great. Mack had bug proofed the kitchen because there were already 4 or 5 crickets that had come in, and Mack was freaking out...I had not seen any alive, Mack killed them all, which is good. They are scary!
Not much else new, just getting excited about the concert, especially since I won't be in the front row, but I'm in the back, which is still scary since I'll be up high on the risers.
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment