Where I left off...
Friday, I get a call from a coworker before I arrive to work and hear that the coffee kiosk right next to the law school building where I work had been on fire and is burnt to a crisp. I get all excited because of my curiosity and couldn't get to work fast enough. On the stairs, I stepped on my foot wrong, but it didn't hurt just then. I look at the kiosk and yes, burnt to a crisp. I was like, this is crazy, guys! Everyone was talking about it. I said I thought it was arson. We have yet to hear word. Now, it seems there are people to clean up the mess. A picture of the fire was on the news and there were reporters there. An hour after I got to work, my ankle hurt badly, so I went home...went to Rite Aid to pick up ice packs and other things to take care of my foot. Iced it at home, soaked it in a salt solution, and took read a lot.
Saturday: Took care of my ankle, read a lot, got a haircut and did a few other chores. Got Chinese with Mack...beautiful day!
Sunday: Took care of my ankle and it's feeling better. Did my blue ball workout. Got pizza with Mack at Round Table. There was a group of soft ball players and their parents, loud and not so classy people. Had the American, I can sit wherever and do what I like, attitude which I'm noticing a lot more. Damn Americans! lol Just watch the movie In Bruges and see how Colin Farrell's character hates the American attitude and makes fun of a fat man trying to climb up a tiny tower thing for tourists. I have to agree with Colin's character...stupid Americans who think they can do whatever and have all these rights...the fat guy dies due to a heart attack. Sounds mean, but really? climb up to that tower on tiny stairs? Asking for it!
This weekend, went to the two Rite Aids and the two CVS drugstores. I love my drugs.
I think that is all the highlights of the weekend. My ankle feels stronger, but going to wrap it for this week at least. Try to work out little by little. It's so nice out! Going to be a warm one!
Monday, May 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment