Monday, April 19, 2010

A Weekend To Blog About

Crazy and interesting weekend. I'll start with where I left off...

Wed: drove Mel home to wait out a half hour before going to Plainfield Station. Mr. Waddles was waiting out front of the apt building. She agreed that Mr. Waddles is scary. But, after knowing him, he is ok. I made her watch The Walmart episode from South Park. It never seems to get old. Then, went to taco night and they were already there eating and drinking. We thought they would be there late. I was starving and ate like 6 tacos and drank 4 beers. I will not do that again...There wasn't as much gossip this time and people left early and I was sad. So, Mel suggested that we go to a bar to hang out. We went to Bistro, she had another beer and Mack met us there and I made him finish my beer, which was almost full. Then, went to Mel's to watch Lost. Mack and I went to McDonald's to get some food. All this equaled me not feeling well and I had a major earache the next day and stomach issues. Stayed home Thurs and Friday.

Friday night: Promised a friend I would go out to Headhunters in Sac for karaoke. Got there, only saw one person I knew so chilled with Mack at a table. Saw another person, and that got the party started...she's really outgoing and fun to hang out with. We sat at a table of a lesbian couple and a few older gay men. After a while, I heard that my chorus friends were singing Chapel of Love, and I had to join in and I sang karaoke for the first time in front of people! I was so happy...I was with other people at least. Then, back at the table, the gay man sitting next to Mack started to hit on him. He gave Mack the up and down looks and then asked him when he was going to switch teams. Mack had a good comment, saying, I thought it wasn't a choice. hehe awesome. Then, the man said he hated me but loved me, and gave me a high five since I got to take Mack home with me. I took Mack to the bathroom since he was getting kinda scary. Then, the fun person kept saying Mack is cute and why I never take him out, and I said it's because I never go out. Then, she was really drunk later and said that she could be Mack's sugar mama. I met her husband, they are staying together for insurance reasons. Then, two other friends showed up and we sang Journey Don't Stop Believin'...it was awesome. I love that song! Then, we took off...it was late! 12:30 or so.

Saturday: Got up early to meet a friend for lunch at picnic day. Turns out his train was late, so me and Mack just went ahead. The bus to the campus was Hellish...the kids (college students) were yelling and screaming and cheering when we got on. Almost everyone on the bus was plastered (this was 11 am!). They brought on a vodka bottle to drink and broke it and everyone booed. A girl shoved her butt onto me accidentally, and she said, oh, you liked it. I would have if she wasn't drunk and gross haha, I'm bad. They kept yelling non-stop and yelling out to girls on the way to take off their tops. (they used other words for it). I was so happy to get off! I was scary by this time, really hungry. We decided to go to Burgers and Brew and were surprised that the parade was still going on. I sat behind a smelly hippie guy. Yuck. More drunk people walking by. Saw tons of parties on the way to the place which is downtown. This year was the craziest picnic day I've seen! I saw one arrest and five cop cars around three other people. Met up with Matt and Lee on campus for a bit. Good to see Matt after not seeing him in five years! Not much has gone on, which was good. Saw the battle of the bands for a while. Then, was happy to go home. Had annoying people on the bus, but when they got off, people cheered. Very happy to go to my quiet apt for a while. Met up with a few friends for dinner at Caffe Italia. My friend was tipsy and kept singing the "pants on the ground" song. Now I have the stuck in my head. Good food, fun drawing on the table cloth. Very happy to go home. Watched a movie with Mack then passed out.

Sunday: slept in, got ready, and went out to my book club at Red Robin for lunch. We had a great time! Lots of laughing and hating on the main character. I looked at the nutritional info and ended up with a side dinner salad that got me full, but only for a few hours. Everything is really fatty or high in calories, which is not surprising. Went shopping, had a lot of fun. Went to Costco and tried their soy energy mix that looked like bird seed but was actually good, so I got that and a ton of beef jerky. Went to Target and finally went to Ikeda's and saw they had pie and tamales, but only go the tamales. They were ok, I don't like the outside part (too dry) but the inside pork part was awesome. Worked out and relaxed.

Now I am back to work, and the lights threw me off at first. You really notice them after you have been away for awhile. The bathroom is even more disgusting than the other time...I'll let you use your imagination for that one.Going to chorus tonight...yikes, the concert is this Saturday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment