Monday, April 5, 2010

Bad Drivers

The long weekend was good.

Friday: went shopping for a belt, shoes, and a jacket. Got lots of good shoes, flip flops, all pretty cheap. Went to Woodland for that. Chilled the rest of the day.

Saturday: did laundry, cleaned, grocery shopped. That took up most of the afternoon, so I was tired and just hung out the rest of the day.

Sunday: Easter. Picked up Sara at Vallejo. Annoyed at the rain traffic, would have been faster in better weather. Watched America's Worst Driver, ate awesome food, looked at pics, and got annoyed at the slow traffic for no reason since it wasn't raining At All! it's because there are old people on the road who can't drive at night and should not and it annoys me a lot! lol I finally found a clearing and went 65, speeding past people. That is sad. Old people get off the road! Yes, I'm bitter, but I'm a good driver and know how to drive in conditions...and this weather we had that night driving was only a wet road, not raining one damn drop! I drive 65-60 in rain, 55 in pouring rain. Yes, that is when you slow down, but when it's just wet, I felt more than comfortable driving at least the speed limit. ARRR! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment