This last weekend was great!
Friday: Long work day...dragged on FOREVER!!! Finally over, and I went home to relax and eat. Mack and I saw Clash of the Titans and it was bad. Transformers 2 was better and that is saying a lot. It was pretty much bed time after that.
Saturday: Relaxed in the morning. Worked out and practiced a little of my music. Went to the concert for prep. The time flew by pretty quickly. Had Mack and a coworker come. We sounded good and had a lot of fun songs to sing. Got molested by the person behind me in line again. lol. She had to ask the husband of the other person next to us if she could take a picture of her touching her boob because she was afraid he would kick her ass. She didn't ask Mack because she said she can kick Mack's ass. lol. So sad, it's our last concert with Joe as our conductor. We are meeting at Headhunters next Friday for a good farewell. Came back home by 10, which is better than I thought. We had a lot of volunteers which was awesome! The church was not packed liked the last concert, but it was well attended. Oh, I was sweating up on stage the first few songs. Apparently, someone blasted the heat. They were trying to kill us!
Sunday: Had a lot to do, so got started on laundry early. Worked out. Mack got up at 12:30. Cleaned the kitchen area and very happy that Mack cleaned the bathroom. It has been a while...Sat, we heard his dad was coming to dinner. I asked if he was staying the night, Mack didn't know. So, I figured that no, he was not. Yes, he stayed the night. I like having people over, but I figured I would be told so lol. We went to the Pizza and Grill and had awesome salad and pizza and lava cake. Went on a walk because I didn't fell like sitting down. Some "kids", guys in their 20's yelled out from their car, "Looks Good" and had a huge grin on his face. Ya, walking with Mack and his dad, who do you think got cat-called? Yes, Mack I think :) Watched a movie, and I went to be by 10, fell asleep pretty quickly. I was working on a 4 star sudoku puzzle (the hardest level in my book), and it takes such a long time to get a single number. Makes me want to finish the three star level puzzles! Ahh, the one and two stars were so quick and fun!
Monday, April 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment