Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Bowling High Score

Yesterday, went to the MU for the bowling tournament. A coworker brought baby powder and that stuff works like magic. I bowled my best game! 152. I got 96, and 141 on the other games, so had a good average. I think we were better than last year. I am a better bowler than last year. I bowl pretty straight now, but I wish I could do a slight curve to avoid those splits. It was a fun time. A lady bowling next to us injured her finger. Went home to work out. And, much to my delight this morning, fitting into my skinny Levi's. I love these pants when I can fit them, hate them when I can't. I am determined to fit these jeans from now on, and working to fit my skinny level 3 jeans. These are skinny level 2. This is my new rating system for my jeans. I got my fat jeans, then skinny level 2 (I have about one or two of these), skinny level 3 (my nice Levi's), skinny level 4 (Express pants and American Eagle), and skinny level 5 (the really skinny American Eagle pants). Get this: all of my jeans and pants are the same damn size: 6. It's just the cuts are different! Most are the same kind, low cut, some are mid-rise. But, not all sizes are the same. This is why it sucks for women to try on pants. The size means shit. We have to know what pants fit, and if we go to a new brand, we have to try them on. I got jeans that are meant for people with no ass or hips...and I can fit them, but it's not that fun since it pinches at my hips and butt. Let me tell you, all women have their fat pants. It depends on the time of month too. It's annoying, and always a fight.

Ok, enough on the jeans. Today, guess what, I'll be working out because...why? Oh, to fit my jeans perhaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment