Thursday, April 22, 2010
Lost Date
Yesterday, went home, so happy I had not a lot of things to do. Read some of The Help. It's a good book, didn't want to put it down, but had to work out so I can look my best for the concert this Sat (and be able to fit my pants). Called Mack to make sure he can watch Lost. He came home, made food and we watched Lost, a ritual of ours on Wed. It was a good episode. Only a few left, and there better be some answers! Fell asleep pretty early, I went to bed at 9:30 and fell asleep before 10. I woke up around 5 and my eye was killing me, I was scared a bug got into it. I looked in the mirror and it was all red, but nothing in it. I put eye drops in, went back to bed, knowing that I probably wasn't going to fall back to sleep, but I need to lie down to rest. Very tired! My eye was fine when I got up again. Weird. Discussed Lost with a coworker and now awaiting for the mail to come since the person who does the mail is not in today. I don't mind doing it, it gets me away from the computer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment