Thursday, April 8, 2010

Everyone has a drug

I'm not saying I'll be like Meredith from The Office, but I think it's fun to joke about putting some clear liquid in with my diet coke and get through the day better. Alcoholism is bad, but sometimes I just need that liquid refreshment. The bagel lady who comes in to chat with us once in a while said she drank margaritas while manning the little league snack bar. She said, you gotta make things fun. She is pretty awesome. I agree, you gotta make things fun. We are going to happy hour, cheap tacos and beer next week and I can't wait. I joke that one of these days, I'll be putting a little "happy" in my drinks at work. I would not be functioning well. My drug is simply Diet Coke. I am addicted. It's not horrible for you, but I do get feeling of Thank God when I take my first sips in the morning. I drink about three cans/bottles a day. It's how I get through the day. Everyone has their thing. The bagel lady has her bagels. Meridith has her liquid refreshment. It's the real world, and to survive, you need to know your thing, or find one. Another thing I have are funny blogs, especially icanhascheezburger. You need to laugh at the world. It's good medicine too. I also have my awesome boyfriend to come home to and bitch to when things get annoying.

Today, I hope to post about the concert. Yesterday, found out the Mondavi Center is full of douches and they post nothing, which I kinda suspected. But the people were douchy. I'll go to bars and the library and the art dept. today (hopefully I won't poop out like yesterday).

No comments:

Post a Comment