Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Bowling Fail(s)

Around 2 yesterday I get a text from Mack saying it's hailing. I look outside and nothing, then about a half hour later, there was a downpour, and then it hailed for a few minutes! It was crazy! We all were looking out the window. It turned out to be a fairly nice day after that. A coworker and I went bowling and it was just a bad night for bowling. We get to the front desk to ask for two games each with shoes. The guy pushed some buttons and then said, ok, so four games? No. Then he said it was $14 and my coworker said, that it is $9 for us. He thought it was after 5pm when the rates go up. Ok, finally go to our lane. It smells funky and kinda foul. I finally realized that it was the people next to us with the chips. It was horrible! They let people eat in here, so not cool. The people next to us kept bugging me, because the girl kept stepping over the damn line. Our lane was very slippery, so maybe people kept putting the oils into the walking part. The guy bowled like a retard. The holes in the ball were more sweaty than usual (disgusting!). I did ok, but not really a good night to bowl.

Went home to work out, felt better. Ate beef jerky, felt disgusting...I need to not eat that anymore! Does not make me feel too great. Chips are evil too. Need to de-fat! Going back to my pb and jelly sandwiches for work.

Oh ya, I wake up this morning, there were lights on in the living room, and Mack still up! I said why the hell are you still up? Crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment