Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I was insane

I was looking at the past months (starting summer 2009) of my Google calendar and I am concluding that I must have been insane. Nearly every day there was some kind of activity planned! I remember planning a lot of things to do, but looking at all that Mack and I have done is just overwhelming! I am in a completely different mood right now, where I am very selective in what I am planning and how much I'm doing. My being selective now has a lot to do with Mackenzie graduating in June, most likely, so I'm hoping to take a vacation with him, so I can't really set many plans. Another reason is money, don't have much to do much. I've also enjoying watching tv and reading and playing Sudoku, much to the likes of old people. I am content on staying at home a lot. Am I just getting old or just more lazy? Probably both. Maybe when the days get even longer, I'll find I have more time that needs to be planned out. My madness started last May and ended Nov. Those are the hot months, so maybe I'll be insane again!

No comments:

Post a Comment