I had a great weekend.
After work on Friday, I got home and Mack's parents were there. Sadly, I could not go to dinner, but I went to a meetup called game on! I brought Apples to Apples, and the four of us had wine and so much fun! What a great girly time! I came home to find Mack and his parents watching Dexter. We had to cut them off at 1AM. Those party animals...
They left before we got up. I took my time getting ready for the 2PM movie. Watched a little A-Team. Mel came over and we met up with Heather to watch The Hangover. So funny! Couldn't stop laughing. Went to Uncle Vito's for pizza and beer happy hour. It was good this time.
Checked out Dimple and Armadillo music. Got the new DMB album. I like it a lot. I'm using it to fall asleep to, soothing.
Sunday, me and Mack saw Transformers 2. It was good, but I had to pee badly most of the movie and I didn't know it was 2.5 hours long. It was hot this weekend, got over hundred.
So I'm at work. Yippee.
Oh, the results for the Ugliest Dog Contest:
Ugliest Dog 2009
Monday, June 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment