Yesterday, it was my mom's 65th birthday! She is officially a senior citizen....scary! We went to Black Bear Diner and had cake and ice cream. Nicola was very hyper!
On the way home, there was a lightning storm. It was like fireworks...saying, oh that was a good one. Of course, someone posted a video on youtube:
Sacramento Valley Thunder
I'm going to Lee's Grad Dinner for his LGBT group. Yay, I have Chinese for lunch!
I'm thinking I'm going to break my caffeine withdrawls. I just hate being addicted to something, but I think now I can at least try to drink a lot less. I'm itching for a drink of diet cola, but I'm only going to drink it if I have a headache. That is a cure for a headache...I actually drank a lot of water yesterday, that is good!
Still kinda crappy out. But it will clear up for the weekend!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is disturbing:
Joe Jonas Single Ladies
From yesterday and I forgot to post:
OctoMom slams Kate
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm so excited about the woman's chorus, so here is the link to the website (how I adore the gay director!):
Sacramento Woman's Chorus
Look for me in fall when I start performing and hopefully don't suck. I need to practice this summer, at least they have a break...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I feel tipsy but I'm so buzzed on caffeine! Feeling gooooood
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Conan and the magic mushroom kingdom
Creep-tastic:
"Exorcise" Video
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment