Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I would swear wildly if I could

I was dreaming and Mackenzie moved around and woke me up. I'm tired. Would like to swear like Christian Bale. I would try to beat his record. My eye is scary...all red. Hot.

On the t-shirt slogan contest, 9 votes is my best. Not too bad.

Last night, we made pasta. It was really good. Then, I was really tired, lied on the bed and watched Joseph Campbell documentaries. I can't wait to read some of his books. Been meaning to for a long time.

Watched a Survivor Man episode. He had a cool flame thing to keep the lions away. A lot of ticks, but that is scary enough for me.

I finally figured out that I was really dehydrated, especially after drinking a lot of diet soda recently. So, I went to Safeway and bought a ton of Gatorade and that Lipton green tea I like. I was feeling crappy the whole day, my ear allergies were killing me and drugs were not helping that much, so I figured oh, probably drank too much soda...not helping with the hydration there and also it was hot yesterday, around 95 degrees...so all that added up to crappiness feeling.

I forgot to put this up yesterday. I'm a little confused since I don't sleep sideways, I guess that is why I'm thinking, why would you need this?

Kush

Oh, and Pizza Hut is now called The Hut. I actually went to the Silo yesterday and saw The Hut on the pizza box. I'm not sure what to think of this new name...

Soccer Kick Fail

Masculinity Fail


Is that guy in this awesomely bad commercial who is the neighbor in Office Space? That guy is awesome, well, my boyfriend loves him and he is very funny.

Wunder Boner

This is so bad:

Pizza Delivery Fail

No comments:

Post a Comment