Monday, June 22, 2009

So Tired

I'm really tired, but that just means I had an awesome weekend, which I did.

Friday: Right after work, Mack's parents were at home, and we relaxed, had drinks and they brought us a lot of stuff from a computer convention that was in Las Vegas. Got t-shirts, pens, and other neat stuff. I showed them pics from Spain. Mari was happy to get the ciggies from Spain. I showed his parents all the Japanese game shows like:

Can't Laugh Library


Human Tetris

Can't Laugh Gym

Wanted to show this but forgot:

Can't Laugh Star Wars


New Addition:

Can't laugh while learning English

We went to Ket Mo Ree Thai downtown. It was good, but I scarfed it since I was starving. Had a lot of left overs. We went to Village Bakery and Mari asked for a lot of desserts. Then had Steve pay. She said, I pick, he pays.

But also she did not have a credit card on her because she said she did not want to go to gamble. We watched 300 but the sound of way off, so it sucked. They stayed the night. Steve got up way early and Mari left before we left fo the soccer game.

Saturday: Game day San Jose Earthquakes v. LA Galaxy. Mel came over and we went by car and then took Bart to the Oakland Collesium. We got our seats, and it turned out that we were stuck with the Angels Begrade or however you call it. So, we had our seats switched and we got even better seats. Pretty much had our own section. Had pizza and two Miller Lites (Miller time!). So, our mascot is creepy: blue, muppet-like, and silver hair (WTF?). I need to search that to see what he is. There was some half naked, huge hair guy on the other side of the field in the crazy Earthquakes fan section. Haha, funny. Good game, won 2-1. One time, our goalie didn't get the ball so they scored, and he didn't even try! Also, a galaxy player went down, and I yelled "fake" because he didn't look hurt. Only one stretcher went out on the field. No one got really injured. Wasn't that hot. Good times. Oh the Angel City Begrade section was gone since they had a smoke bomb thing and two guys were arrested. Sweet! Went home, watched Earth Girls are Easy and basically went to bed.

Sunday: Woke up around 11. I was tired. Had a hot dog. Watched Felicity. Got my nails done, went to Safeway, and went to parents. Stoped at Taco Bell to get a soda. Had hamburgers and hot dogs. Had Merlot and $20 a pound cheese. Matt has a dog now and brought her, Gianna Francesca. She is terrier and Australian sheepdog. So cute! Well behaved too. It was ok, only cuz Mack wasn't there :( Feel Guilty!!! People drove so slow back home, no reason to!

Back at work. Good though since I registered for the t-shirt making class! yay! I'm going through all my cokes already...so tired!


El Pollo Loco is taking on a campaign against KFC Grilled Chicken:

Truth about KFC Grilled Chicken

God Loves Beer

No comments:

Post a Comment