The theme of this week: being tired.
I thought I slept quite a lot, but I could sleep a lot more. I think last weekend threw me off. I slept in a lot. Grr.
I tutored yesterday, helped with spelling. Will have to think of ways to help her practice. It was good though.
Saw that Kung Fu Soccer movie. It was awesome! That plus chicken nuggets=happiness.
OMG this is great, well horrible but it has caused a lot of talk in our office and fact checking.
Some unnamed guy, cuz I won't embarrass him, at our backroom at work told us that Michael Jackson is dead. For some reason, I can't tell if he got that right or not. So we all exclaimed what? and search the web for details. TMZ said he was dead. So far, Yahoo didn't say dead. Ok, now Yahoo confirmed it :(
Michael Jackson Dead
First Ed McMahon, Ferrah, now Michael. Goes in threes...
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment