Yesterday had a lot of ups and downs. It was all good until I found out bad news about my car. My AC is broken, too expensive to get fixed. I need two new tires and new brakes sometime soon. Boo! Will be stealing Mack's car a lot.
I was kinda scary because I only had five hours of sleep. Mack was awesome, got me ice cream and he massaged me to sleep.
My tutoring session went well even though we had less than an hour. I got her a gmail account, one of her goals.
I'm still tired, but not as scary.
Today, Mack's dad is coming over, means good food! Maybe watch a movie.
Is it sleepy time yet?
Richard Simmons will never go away...he's just too entertaining to watch!
Richard Simmons Visits Anderson Cooper
Ok, I'm dying of laughter. First of all, the title to this youtube video is excellent. Next, I have a nephew who has this toy and it's annoying as hell! So, seeing it explode was sweet!
Exploding Elmo Death
Friday, June 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment