Monday, June 15, 2009

Too Short

The weekend was good, but way too short!

Friday: I went to a River Cats game vs. Tacoma Washington. So, we got really close seats, second row pretty close to first base. Mackenzie got me a Miller Lite, and the first batter hit a pop fly foul close to us and I followed the ball to make sure I don't get hit and I spilled my beer over the guy next to me, myself, and Mackenzie. The guy was nice about it. That could have been really bad! I got another Miller Lite (although Mackenzie did not notice that you can buy a Blue Moon for $7 which is the same as Miller Lite). But, I was loving my Miller Lite and kept saying, "It's Miller Time!" We got a $1 hot dog. So good! I had a lot of fun at the game. The people near us were yelling first names and it was fun to hear yelling. The people behind us had a black fleece blanket that was almost a Snuggie. We won! The only sucky thing was that it took forever to get out! We got In n' Out. That was a horrible day for a good diet. Had donuts at work.

Saturday: Slept in late. Went on a bike ride to take care of Lakeshore rent and to look around a little at dumpsters to see if anyone left anything good. No luck, but there was a desk but not good enough to take since we already have two. Then, we did laundry and that took up the rest of the night. Just happy to have clean clothes.

Sunday: Pretty lazy day. I finished Roswell and watched Felicity all morning. Went to the library and tried to copy stuff on campus, but it was closed. Cleaned a little. Then soccer practice, me mel and mack. It was fun, did some sprints.

Now here I am back at work! Way too fast! I need a long weekend soon!

Co-worker mentioned "chicken lady" and I though of this:

Foghorn Leghorn

This is funny, but I feel for her and I didn't have a car once and wish they would serve people on bikes too!

Denied at White Castle

No comments:

Post a Comment