I decided to bust out my hippie VW van shirt. It reminds me of Lost. Ahhh, those days seemed like long ago, and we have to wait until Sept. to get new episodes. Yay, people like my shirt.
I'm pretty tired after last night's rehearsal and working out. Don't know what I'm going to do today though. Maybe clean? Maybe ride bike around to look at more dumpsters? There are many possibilities. Perhaps squishy run? Too much to think about! So much to do, so little time. That is the feeling right now.
I'm going to Reno Aug. 15 for a performance for Reno Pride 2009! I'm excited but I have to memorize music! Yikes!
I'm excited! My friend HJ is coming to town next week! I hope I can see her!
My friend Eiko is leaving for Japan for a year in August for her teach English program and I am planning on visiting her in July before she leaves!
There is just so much, I feel overwhelmed and can't focus! So much going on, so much I want to do, so many people I need to get back into contact with, like Monica :) hi! I feel bad, but it is everyone I need to talk to now. My head is spinning, maybe too much caffeine, but I was feeling this way pre-caffeination, so that is not it. I get this way once in a while. Every month or two, I get hyper/want to do everything, and I know I can't do it all, but it's just my sign Sagittarius. We have so many dreams/stuff we want to do and it's hard for us to focus at times because we are so all over the place. I could tell you more about us, but I think I shouldn't cave into my craziness right now.
This is funny:
Quween
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment