Yesterday, I finally tried KFC's Grilled Chicken. It was so good! I was pretty hungry, so that might have helped me love it. That was exciting lol.
My tutor person had to change days, so I had time to clean the bathroom before Mack's dad comes over on Friday. It has been a while since it was cleaned hehe. :)
I'm pretty tired.
Been using Good Search (come on people, us it!), and was bored and looked up paranormal websites. This one would be fun to read: Paranormal News
Ya, I'm all into that stuff. I have so many stories, but I like telling them in person.
This is just too awesome! I really want to go on this! Too bad Davis has BUIs.
Drunk Dutchies on Bikes Singing Karaoke
Too funny:
Cable Fail
I had no sound on, but my stomach hurt after watching this one:
Weirdest Dog Ever
PETA made about this one:
Obama Fly Swat
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment