Friday, June 12, 2009

Now It's Friday!

Fridays are always good! Unless you are my co-worker who has to go through surgery. I hope things go well for her!

A few videos. My supervisor said he saw MC Hammer back in his college days, so I youtubed the Gold Into Cash video with Ed McMahon and MC Hammer:

Gold Into Cash-Hammer Style



We also looked up Mr.T infomercial:

FlavorWave and Mr.T

I'm going to see a River Cats game finally! Yay, it's $1 hot dog night!

We were talking about the divisions in Davis, what is north or central, etc. So we looked at a Google Davis map for the divisions and that was pretty clear cut. I live in Central Davis, but north enough to say I'm from North Davis.

Had two maple donuts and feeling fat. I brought pizza but I might have to take that back home.

I saw a roach in the trash. Disgusting. My supervisor had to pick it up and throw it outside.

Was looking at Japanese shows.

Silent Library

I'd lose at this one.

Don't Laugh

No comments:

Post a Comment