Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My Half Birthday!

Yes, today is my half birthday. That is kinda scary to think about. It is also Johnny Depp's Birthday. :)

Last night, I went to my chorus rehearsal and it was fun. Yet to have been given music, but next week I should. (I hope). Our Artistic Director was so cute. He did that I'm cute and sorry face (sad puppy) and body language when he said he had to go to New Orleans for Labor Day Weekend when we have a performance. Later, he did the I'm cute and sitting down look while we were discussing something without him. Ahhh, so cute! I actually could hear myself sing, so I was getting some notes ok.

Nothing much exciting now. Just drinking Diet Dr. Pepper and should be working. Bah!

Oh, just found a really cute dog:

Heart Shaped Fur

And a dog doing squats, which is entertaining to watch:

Dog Squats

Oh, this is what Mackenzie was telling me about:

Hammertime Flash Mob


This is so cool. Real life super heros! Read it!

Real Life Super Heroes

You have to check out the superhero websites. There are some great pics of each hero. This is just too good! These people rule!

This got me to thinking a superhero flash mob would be fun.

Thought this was funny:

Slim Jim Plant Explodes

Ok, this is just so awesome! I found out that Tiffany (yes, the Tiffany from the 80's) performed at the 2007 Rainbow Festival in Sacramento, CA. This is where I will be performing for the Sacramento Women's Chorus Labor Day Weekend!

Tiffany at Rainbow Festival

Ya, I keep finding really cool things today. This is crazy, she is like a rubber band!

Human Perfection

I thought this was funny. While biking to work, I had to maneuver around some infamous Davis debris piles. Today, in the Aggie, there was an article about it! Good timing.

Funny

Ok, a little side thing. I don't like downer people. And, I refuse to be one of them. I am a person who can be easily amused and have a light-hearted, optimistic outlook on life, so that said, I'm not going to listen to critical or pessimistic people. They are boring! Bah, I'm having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment