Friday-Monday, four days in a row, I've worked out A LOT. I have seen me slimming down, but this just shows me how much of a piggy pig pig I have been lately. Was it worth it? I did enjoy all that pizza, and I didn't mind working out, I just didn't think I ate THAT much. I've started to wear skirts to work due to my piggishness, elastic waist bands are your friend when you start to gain more than you would have liked. Also, nicer than capris for hot weather, though I do enjoy my capris. Ya, sadly, I can eat like a mo-fo. I hardly get sick from eating too much or certain things. If it tastes good, it goes in my mouth, and in a matter of seconds. I don't understand people who can't eat, I mean, really EAT. Even if I feel a little sick, ya, that's right, give me more food! I guess it is surprising that I'm not a million pounds. I used to eat cookies by the dozens, ice cream, donuts, and popsicles like no other in high school. Unless I want to work out for three hours a day, I had to cut back just a pinch.
At work, we get to look at construction workers but we will have noise soon. Boo.
Sleepy time?
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment