Monday, June 21, 2010

Too nice to be stuck inside

There have been some really nice days recently, and I feel so sad being stuck inside for a good chunk of the day. I went outside during lunch, but just not enough time. I really need a nice, long vacation. Especially one that I would spend most of the time just at home relaxing and doing some hobbies. There is so much I could do, but just not enough time...

Weekend was good.

Friday: worked out, much needed. Cleaned up the room. Got new music.

Saturday: worked out for an hour and a half. Went to a bbq in Woodland. Tasty. Relaxed at home.

Sunday: worked out for an hour and a half. Still de-fatting for all the crap I've been eating. Went to my parents for Father's Day festivities (bbq). Played soccer with Nikki. Good times.

Trying not to be a piggy and eating after I've been hungry for a while. I want to look good in my skinny jeans again. Food just tastes too damn good. I like food, food is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment