Yesterday, I went home, tired and so I ate quite a bit. I put on work out clothes and started to to the elliptical. I made it 12 min. in, and felt too tired. I think I'm dehydrated for the most part. I drank more water. I turned on Youtube to some music, and that got me pumped up. Danced around, lifted weights, did push-ups. I actually had a good workout and had fun dancing around. I need to buy Gatorade to stop the dehydration. The jump of degrees was was too dramatic, so I still need to get used to the temperature.
I am wearing a cute outfit and kinda wish I could work in a store where a lot of my job is to dress nicely and to help others find cute clothes. Sounds fun...
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment