Friday, June 11, 2010

I Survived the Graduation

Yesterday, left an hour early from work to go to Mack's graduation. It was a bit annoying parking near the Pavilion. People seemed to not know what they were doing, which they didn't. Got there and had to work my way around people, because the genius people were all huddled at the entrance. I saw the family. Mackenzie was the second row to go up on the stage, so the ceremony was killing us all. I went to the bathroom to kill time, but there was a massive line, so I just went back. Mari took a 20 min. smoking break. Mack and I texted how boring it was. Mack gave his sash to his parents, but then rejected it, gave it to Brian, and then all decided I should have it because I was the one who "put up with his shit for all these years", which is basically not much at all that I had to stress about. Mack is good :).

We went to Cafe Italia. I tried to go on the freeway, but I started to drive home, so I took the street and that was packed! Finally made it. Pigged out. Had roasted garlic and it was so choice. Had chicken Parmesan. Have leftovers for food for work now. Went home to discover Mack left the AC on so it was freezing. Let some warm air in. Parents left and then Brian. Went to bed, but wanted to listen to music, since I finally charged my ipod and am kinda tired, but not too bad today.

I plan on relaxing when I get home, watch tv, read, etc. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment