Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Food Weekend

Friday: there was a bbq for the law school workers at lunch. Had a little more than I am used to at lunch, but did not go into a food coma. I commented to a coworker that today was not unbearable. Fridays are always hard, especially before vacations and holiday weekends. I went to dinner at Tusco's with Mack...which is fancier than most restaurants in Davis. Got a pizzetta and beer, but didn't like mine, so I traded with Mack. Then, went to see Iron Man 2. I liked the Russian guy.

Saturday: woke up early, for no reason. Didn't have to. Was lazy, then went shopping, got a water gun and clothes for mom's birthday. Made Mack entertain me later that day. Watched Troll 2, which is a bad movie, but funny at parts. The mom creeped me out.

Sunday: bbq at a coworkers. It was at our old hood, Americana Arms apts. Yummy bbq. Played Scrabble, got second, but one team killed everyone. That was fun, but got tired. Other people went bowling. Wish I had the energy to do that.

Monday: slept for 11.5 hours! That was crazy. Went on a walk with Mack. Mack made a milkshake. Watched Troll. Another horrible movie, but unrelated to Troll 2. I was lazy. I tried to work out, but not enough energy. Still not used to the hot weather. Read and watched tv.

Today, a lot of us are wearing green and blue. I feel like I'm going to the beach since I'm wearing capris and flip flops. Finally summer weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment