Yesterday after work, I went to Save-Mart to get cereal and a free Tony the Tiger retro bag for a promotion. There were none left! I was sad for about an hour. But, then today, I looked at the Kellog's website, and I can mail in for one, it will take 90 days, but I will still do it.
I voted at the fire station. Saw some firemen. Sadly, my friend didn't win city council. I am very sad for her...she worked so hard!
I planned on cleaning and working out, but I was just wiped out for some reason. I tried to read, but only read a short story. I watched some random Youtube and Netflix. Mack got home, so I needed him to entertain me. That was pretty much my day. Not too productive and hoping today at least I do something.
Getting excited for my new kitten to arrive and getting great advice from my cat loving friends.
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment