Yesterday, I went to try the new Indian place in town. The naan was doughy, the sauce was too watery, and there were too few pieces of chicken for the dish. I will try again later, they need to work out some kinks. I was starving, so I ate like crazy. I was having a really bad earache, so I went in bed for a while. Then, I checked out music. I heard Dolly Parton for the first time ever. Wow, great songs! I wanted to read my book for the book club this weekend, but I was in bad shape, could not concentrate at all. I hope to read on Friday before the movie I'm going to. Then, maybe wake up early on Sat to finish.
After work, going home to my Mom's birthday. Having KFC. I need to quickly put her present together before I take off. Won't be there for long since I'm planning on going to work tomorrow. But, if my earache is still acting up, I might take the day off. But, I really need to save my sick days since I was sick in March for two weeks total. I had been sick over the winter break, so I lucked out that I wasn't at work and didn't need to take sick leave. I would have been totally out of sick leave if it wasn't break. I want to try to save up over a week of sick leave to feel like I can take days off here and there for anything small like my earaches (not small really, but those one day days...).
After this weekend, I probably will have gained five more pounds...all this food is killing me!
Mackenzie went to an interview in Santa Clara yesterday. He failed to mention he would go to Santa Cruz for dinner, so I was starting to get worried when he wasn't back and he didn't call me until 7.
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment