This morning, after shutting off the alarm, I have to maneuver over Mack to get out of bed. Usually, I have no issues getting out, but this morning, I stepped on something on the floor, lost my balance and accidentally karate-chopped Mack on the leg. I'm not exaggerating when I say karate-chop. My hand was in that straight position and my hand did that swift chopping action on his leg. It was funny how I did that motion as opposed to just grabbing him or something.
Yesterday, went to get an hour massage. I told the lady my neck and shoulders needed extra attention. She had a towel on top of me doing some warm up massage, and she said she could already tell that area was bad since it was cracking. She worked my muscles and dang, did I feel all the knots and tension drifting away. After, I still felt like I needed more massaging. But then, Mari is getting a massage therapist certificate, so she can practice on me :)
A coworker has been joking that they are building a pool outside (where they are really putting pipes in the ground). Now I will be disappointed when there is no pool. I get a view of the workers. They are not doing stuff right now, but it's fun to watch. Soon, there will be lots of dust and noise. Boo!
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment