Friday, June 25, 2010

Need Excitement at work

I thought I updated my blog yesterday. I guess not. Wed, went home, then went to Sac for a board meeting with my chorus. I got to hear some inside things and said I wanted to take up the birthdays, someone calling it the sunshine fund or something close to that. The meeting lasted two hours. Went to the KFC me and some ladies went to after chorus a lot. Saw the same cashier and she said she misses seeing us.

Yesterday at work, tried to visit people to pass the time. Yesterday was better than the previous days in terms of how slow it was going. I got to show a student worker the way to the cottages, so it was like a field trip. I'll do anything to get away from my computer.

After work, went home, ate, watched tv, pumped up the ac, I was tired and made the bed and rested on it. Was an awesome gf and gave Mack an awesome back massage with my new oil. Watched Little Couple. Worked out at 9:30. That seems to be the trend with me, I'll get more energy later in the day.

Today, Friday!!! Hope the day will go by somewhat fast. Not terribly busy here. Too quiet again. They need to do some work outside so I can watch people. Probably next week it will pick up.

Going to a birthday party tonight. Probably will pass out early.

Tomorrow, exploring Folsom apts and the area in case Mack gets an offer for a job at Intel. Going to a party with an old coworker in Sac.

No comments:

Post a Comment