I am back at work :(. The vacation was very nice and much needed. I'll probably have to keep adding to this post since it will be looong unless I forget what I did or was lazy.
Wed, Dec.23rd: Last day of work before the nice vacation. I left at noon so that I could get to SC before traffic. I stayed for the potluck, but wolfed down the food so I could get out of there. There was no traffic. And I got there just before everyone came back from San Jose to pick up Carol and Lizzy. We hung out, I was really tired. We had Costco pizza for dinner. Steve, Carol, me Mack and Lizzy drove around the area to find lights. For a while, there were a ton of cars following us. We went to a court that had all the houses with crazy lights and decorations. Apparently I looked special in the pictures...I was tired and cold, of course I looked special! Went to bed right after that.
Thurs: Christmas Eve! Had awesome breakfast. Went downtown to do last minute shopping. Took a lot of pictures. We had prime rib for dinner, baked potatoes, and other awesome food. Opened presents. I got a really nice gold necklace from Mari and some other good stuff. Mack got the jackpot: $300 from each grandparent. We had Irish Coffee. Talked to some of Mack's family on the phone.
Friday: Christmas! Santa had come and gave me some good stocking gifts like socks and a dvd. Had an awesome breakfast. Went to the 7-11 to get my super big gulp for the drive. Cruised to WC. Was cold in the house. Took a lot of pictures. Opened presents. Sat around, then went on a walk in the open space. Had dinner which was turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing and rolls. Had pumpkin pie. Then left for home.
Saturday: Slept in. Cleaned and put away things. Worked out. I forget the rest...not too much that went on, just enjoying our gifts.
Sunday: Slept in, enjoyed my gifts. Went to Best Buy with Mack and he got Silent Hill. I was tired.
Monday: Slept in, did a lot of nothing and fun stuff.
Tuesday: See above. Plus, later in the day, my throat was getting scratchy...getting sick. Blame Mack.
Wednesday: Sick. Watched Dexter all day. That and One Tree Hill.
Thursday: Did a lot of nothing. Went to a co-worker's for New Years' Eve. Played Clue. So fun! Ate some good food. Wore silly crowns and drank sparkling cider when midnight came. We kept saying "I accuse" instead of "I suggest" during the game and that was funny (had to be there).
Friday: Mack left of SC early, got up, showered, read, watched tv, played DS.
Saturday: See above.
Sunday: See above. Plus, got only 4 hours of sleep, but that is good so that I went to bed early at 7 and took a ton of drugs to get me to sleep and correct me from my going to bed really late and sleeping in really late.
Today: work. Tired, but I could be a lot worse. The time flew by. Not fair.
Monday, January 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment