Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Rain Day 2

Again, another nasty, stormy day. I like rain, but when it rains like crazy for days, it is no fun. Got soaked yesterday. Mackenzie was super scary yesterday due to lack of sleep and being hungry, two of my scaries. I was hoping I wouldn't influence Mackenzie in this way...sadly he got it from me. Why can't I be the only scary? Worked out and watched part of Downfall, the movie that all those Hitler memes are from, such as:

Hitler wants BK


In this video, poor Hitler just wants some BK and he gets stuck with Mickey D's. No wonder he is so mad in it. Yes, taking the whole Nazi thing very lightly in these memes, but it is hilarious. I think I appreciate this video the most due to me being the same way with food. I understand his pain lol.

Another day of staying inside while my new skates look sad. It's ok, the weekend is supposed to be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment