Thought I might post some New Years' Resolutions:
1) Don't be such a fatty-meaning I tend to pig out, especially on nachos. Maybe eat slower? I'm not too bad most the time, but I get on these food kicks, and that is all I eat. Maybe eat more veggies!
2) Keep in touch with people. Drop a line once in a while! Maybe a new awesome phone would help :)
3) Continue my stories I have started to write. Who knows...if not publish later, at least I have something to share!
4) Limit tv/movies. I think I have other things I could be doing...like practice music, gain web design skills, or other things that could help get a job that pays more (yay).
5) I need to train myself to clean before going to bed. It will be hard work, but it would be nice to have that.
Those are the big ones. It's always good to set goals. Always good to train yourself. For example, I trained myself to eat plain oatmeal. It worked. I think I'll train myself on another healthy food to love. I'll have to think about this one. Maybe just like veggies better. That would be nice.
Yesterday: worked out, watched tv, talked on phone, played DS for a bit.
Now I'm zombie Jessica.
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment