Thursday, January 21, 2010
Rain Day 3
Yesterday, I waited for Mack to get out of his meeting and I was insanely hungry. I had crazy in my eyes. We got sandwiches at the Deli at IGA. Was gone in five min. I ate as fast as I could. Finished the L word series and the last episode was HORRIBLE! They did this whole murder mystery thing and did not solve it. I went online to read comments and everyone was so mad at the last episode. Whatever, the show was getting bad towards the end. That Jenny character was so annoying, she didn't seem real. It just ended up kinda depressing. I told Mack I was mad lol. Then, played Wii sports and did my crazy boxing. I got really sweaty, so I figured I better just work out more since I had to take a shower anyway. This was good since I thought I would just sit and do nothing. The Wii is good :) Oh, and at work, we had a party and had all sugar stuff and I had a tiny amount and I was crazy. I was sugar high and could barely function for about an hour. Then I just got really hungry and crazy-eyed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment