Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I hate the students

Today, I walk into work with the lovely sound of jack hammering and banging. They are working on the court yard, trying to do the demolition before the students come back to school next week. I hate those students, everything at UCD and Davis is catered to them. Boo. I actually am not too bothered by the noise, but we got earplugs just now, so I can't hear anything. It's weird.

Yesterday, went home, had awesome burger, then passed out for about an hour. Woke up, read some, watched a lot of Parks and Recreation with Mack. Tired. I got 6 hours of sleep last night, better than 3 the night before. So, I got 9 hours of sleep for the past two nights. That should be what I get for one freakin' night. I was scary this morning. Yesterday, I was cheery and talkative. Mack was scared because that is not normal. That is evil Jessica.

Wow, I could sleep now.

Found an awesome video:

People of Walmart Rap

No comments:

Post a Comment