Monday, January 11, 2010

I'm Too Awake

I got three hours of sleep last night and I am awake and cheery. I am evil Jessica once again. I'll be crashing tomorrow.

Weekend Review:

Friday: Day off! Slept in, watched V, got an oil change, worked out, got my pj's on by 6 pm, watched tv/movies.

Saturday: Slept in, went to my book club at the China House Restaurant. That place is really good! I got zucchini chicken, they didn't have general chicken, but this was so damn good that I was not missing the general. I shocked Mack when I told him this. Went shopping. Bought roller blades that will be sent in the mail. I'm excited to skate once again. Can't wait til it gets warmer. Got a ton of nice, quality work out socks. Good times. Worked out. TV.

Sunday: woke up early. Took a shower, ate a little, read a little, went back to bed, woke up at a more decent time. Started laundry, worked out, finished laundry, worked out again because I had energy and I'm crazy. Read/watched tv. Ate Pankcakes!!! Been craving pancakes due to too many tv shows having pancakes in them. Oh, found out that the IGA is finally opening the 15th. I was excited about that. Mack loves when I can make small things exciting, like pancakes and stores opening. It's cuz I'm awesome!

That three day weekend went by way too quickly.

Can't wait to go back to chorus tonight. Been so long! It's cold again. :( Makes me just want to be in bed. I'm good with winter up through New Years, then I just want it to be spring again.

No comments:

Post a Comment