Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Oh Poo

Wow, yesterday was very interesting and fun at work!

One of my co-workers showed me a pic of Red from That 70's Show who he saw at an art gallery he works at. That was awesome.

Now, for the gross, but not too unimaginable for our law school...a co-worker mentioned that our bathroom was grosser than usual. I had not noticed anything gross. Then, I went to see for myself after she told us that, and behold! a piece of poo was on the floor! It was disgusting! However, I was in a giggly mood that afternoon, and I could not stop laughing while in the bathroom. I was just shocked that that thing was there! The bathroom is gross as it is. My first question was, how did it get there? and the second question was, why did they not pick it up? Ok, now I am just thinking, I should never have to think about these things...in a law school for that matter! However, I have come to conclude that there is no hope for these students. They are pigs! They feel very entitled to everything. They probably never had to wipe their own asses, so that is why the poo was on the floor. Every week, I get more and more evidence for a paper with the thesis: Law Students are idiots.

After work, had awesome homemade burger, watched some movies/tv, worked out. The usual.

Today, what will you bring. Oh, there is a report on the bathroom today. The bathroom has been cleaned, but there is evidence that there was poo on the floor.

Updates to follow...

How could I forget to mention that my supervisor's baby boy was born! He was a big one...9 lb. 12 oz!!! His name is Issac.

No comments:

Post a Comment