Monday, January 25, 2010

New 'tude

Had a wonderful weekend.

Friday: went home. Ate dinner with Mack and Brian at the new Pizza and Grill on G street. On the way there, some random man near the parking lot (looking a bit crazy) said "prostitute" to us and said "stupid prostitute". How lovely. Well, I'm thinking Brian was the prostitute. Mack later said that he was offended (in addition to this verbal harassment) since it meant that he had to pay to get me, like he couldn't get me to date him normally. haha. I guess I should be flattered by the comment. I was wearing nice black pants, all-covering blue sweater and a rain jacket. No hooker books, no boob top. So, I must be a high class prostitute in his eyes. Good food and excellent beer. The best amber ale I've ever had. Seriously, it went down like water, very smooth and the flavor was very tasty. Played some Guitar Hero, watched Youtube, and passed out.

Saturday: Slept 10 hours. Ate, biked to campus with Mack since it was nice out, watched Golden Girls. Cleaned. Went to co-workers and played Wii for 2 1/2 hours. The time flew by.

Sunday: Got up at 6 because I'm crazy. Watched tv all morning. Ate pancakes. Did pilates finally and the core rhythms work out and a walk workout. All the core work felt awesome. I was starving and ate a ton of food. Watched The Dead Zone, zombie film. Good times.

I have gotten plenty of sleep and well fed and warm, so it's like a whole new me. It's amazing when these all come together!

No comments:

Post a Comment