Yesterday, went to chorus and got new songs. We get to sing Going to the Chapel and a spoonful of sugar and others. Had a good time last night. Lots of laughing is always good! Especially on a Monday. Cuz you know, like that random lady said, I have a case of the Mondays. Right, like I'd listen to her or any other person. I don't give a shit what other people think. Never did, never will. Kinda refreshing :)
Got more sleep today. Going to get some good food with the co-workers. Then, hopefully work out and get even more sleep. The sun is out so I am feeling more energized at the moment. Bear Jessica has been hibernating and she wants to get her roller blades and go out and play.
Epic Win:
Tolkien Word Search
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment