I have the Cleavland Show song stuck in my head. I watched an episode before going to work.
Yesterday, had massive caffeine headache due to lack of caffeine. But, surprisingly got much better at chorus...well not too surprising since I love going to chorus. We always laugh and I love to sing, even though at times I think I suck. I should practice the new music more. During break, a few of us started the plan a Scrabble night with margaritas (spelling check is not working...) and sleep over due to not wanting to drive anywhere after having so much fun. Plus, her house is in Rocklin (spell check now, really???). Watched most of Extract. It's really funny.
Planning on doing pilates (I have come to the conclusion that spell check really sucks on this) after work and my core rhythms work out. Been counting down to Feb. At least then we will get longer days and warmer weather.
Creepy Walmart Clown Commercial
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment