Thursday: I watched tv and relaxed. I made my book selections for the campus community book project.
Friday: I got up early and got my nails done and packed. Drove to my carpool's house in Sacramento. We got to Reno around 5. I met Allen, a friend of Kati's and also her dog Sterling, who is a Terrier and a really good dog. We got to Circus Circus, hoping to find a kennel for the dog, but it was full, so Kati and I brought a big bag in order to smuggle the dog upstairs to our room. But, Allen insisted the dog stay in the car, especially since there were so many cameras in the hotel. I also said I don't want to get arrested, at least not this early. I mean, we just got to Reno!
We all went to the ballroom for the open bar party. Open bar will haunt me forever! I got red wine and some good food. Joey, our director, was very happy to see us all! Got a huge hug from him. We met his ex-bf and his bff. They are good guys. Some of us went to do a slot tournament. I got a really low score. I now have a card thingy like Mack's mom. Ahhh, we can bond at the casinos now. It was fun though, pushing the buttons for five minutes...and they lined up all the time! That is so not how the real slot machines work! I played Wheel of Fortune with my $15 free play on the card. Then, I went back to the open bar and Joey and his buds said I'm going to Drinx with them. The gay men were loving me. Drinx is in Silver Legacy, but it was all connected inside, so that was nice. Oh, this was funny. Joey asked where my man was. He said he is a good guy. I was like, how do you know? You need to hang out with him too! But, then he said, "Honey, I know these things." That was so great! Word spreads fast in our chorus! Ok, so at Drinx, I got more red wine and met some more gay guys. One bought me a drink. He was sweet. I called Mack around 10, and turned around and saw that my director and his ex were gone. So, I was telling this to Mack all dramatic and saying, omg, they are going to hook up! I went back to my hotel room. Got dizzy as I went to bed, threw up red disgusting stuff. Woke up, felt horrible, threw up bile. Such a pretty picture I paint. So, I ended up sick in bed and I missed the performance, the very reason I was in Reno. I feel so stupid and sad I missed it. I got home Saturday, happy to just sit and watch tv. Still felt crappy.
Sunday: I still felt a little icky, but a lot better. Went shopping in Roseville. Didn't make out with a lot of stuff. But, at VS, I had this lady measure me. She scoped out my boobs and said, you wear a 34D right? And, I'm like, ...no..?.36C. The lady was like, no you need to be 34D, 36 is too loose in the straps. I was like, oh good to know! I guess I'll have to buy some new bras... But I was just amazed that she just looked at them and told me that. But, she also put a measuring tape around me and that comfirmed it. She's a boob judging pro!
Back in Davis, Mack said potatoes, and I just needed to get Crepeville potatoes, so we went. It was so good! Went to Safeway for the second time that day. I felt crappy then, really tired. Read and watched tv when I got back.
I think that is the whole of the exciting events this weekend. ughhh...Reno gets you!
Monday, August 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment