I go to work, and get to have the joy of smelling a delicious smell of chemicals. My stomach has been feeling a little queasy because of this.
Yesterday, I was really tired after work, and the only reason I went to the class was that my coworker was able to hang out with me until it started. I felt achy and tired...basically felt old. Got yummy pizza. I went home and watched Legend. That movie creeped me out.
I will hopefully get through this day ok, since I'm not feeling the best.
There was a stabbing at a Circle K in Folsom. Well, it is the least classy of the gas station food thingies. And, it is where Rufus dropped the time machine in Bill and Ted's. I get to live near one next year! I'm excited. lol
I went to the Silo to get a vat of soda (I think I got 32 or 44 oz.) but it is huge...and on the way back, some guy in a car asked me where the main hall was for freshman orientation. I told him I did not know which hall it was referencing. A girl in the back said Tercerro. So, I gave them directions. The guy driving just looked at me when I asked that question. It is one thing to get lost, but another to not know that there are about 30 halls on campus and none of them are (or ever would be) named Main.
Cat and Box
Scary:
Dragging Kid on Leash
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment