On Friday, I picked up some more boxes at work. I went straight to the library book sale, and got a lot of awesome books. Very exciting! Relaxed and finished Shakes the Clown. I liked it more than Mack did. I thought it was really funny. I liked the side kick clowns with the mullets. Pic of one: Mullet clown.
Saturday: I got up early and a friend and I went shopping at Kohls. They had a massive sale and I saved $250 bucks! I got a ton of good stuff, but the best thing I got was two Snuggies! I was so excited! It is not cold enough to wear them, but it was a good deal, so I had to get them at that time. We went to some outlets, but I didn't really see anything. Got food at Panera-damn good. Went to Old Navy and bought a few things. Went to Fenton's for my book club. It went really well, in fact, we were there for three hours! Had awesome Oreo ice cream pie. Went to Borders and got a good deal on The Time Traveler's Wife. Went to Target, got some guy t-shirts and sweatshirts, and work out stuff. Went to Costco and got a massive amount of drugs for work. Went home, felt tired, but I did my new Core Rythems dvd workout and walk video.
Sunday: I woke up fairly early and read until Mack and I went to Cafe Italia for breakfast. So good! I had the energy to finish my laundry with that awesome food. I had a massive amount of laundry since I didn't have time before to do it. I then proceeded to box up some books. This turned into an all day get rid of crap and pack stuff day. In the end, I filled 8 trash bags of crap and threw them out, including mail, magazines, and just random stuff I never used. I also boxed up two things of stuff to have for the garage sale and another two bags as well. I was so hungry getting rid of stuff, so I bought Little Caeser's Pizza. I drove kinda scary because I was really hungry. Poor Mackenzie was in the car. Refueled and continued to clean out my closets. By 8 PM, I had about a quarter or less stuff in my closets as I did at 8AM. I was so happy! I worked out and went to bed.
So, that was an awesome weekend!
Now, it is that dreaded Monday, but it's been ok so far. Wearing some new clothes... :)
I need to add this video that Mack showed me. So funny!
McDonald's Rap
Monday, August 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment