Yesterday, I was really tired. Happy to get home. I read, packed some clothes, and watched Netflix stuff. I was a blob pretty much.
Today, I'm going to see Julie & Julia with book club people. Maybe me and Mack can do something later. If not, well, I'm very busy this weekend, so maybe during the week we can do something. I kinda want Cattlemen's. Mmmmmm... I went there on my birthday, but that was a while ago.
I will be alone again this afternoon at work. People need to not take vacation/sick leave all at once on me! How dare they! ;) Jk. It's just kinda boring back here. But, I was tired, so maybe being by myself is ok then...Or maybe I am tired because there is no one here to wake me up. Who knows.
I just can't wait until Fall. Things will be a lot better then and I actually can't wait until the weather gets cooler. I know! Crazy! But then again, I can bust out my Snuggie! I do miss wearing tennis shoes too. But, I'll be wearing sandles as long as I can! I need to enjoy the last months of summer, like do a bbq. Still haven't gotten to use the spa...that might be something I do at the new place since it is much nicer. Also, sometimes there are ghetto people who are not in our apt. using the pool/spa.
I have the case of the Fridays, so I'll need to get through the rest of the day and then have fun!
OMG OMG OMG!!!
It's the pink guy from Santa Cruz!!!! He's on Dlisted.com! I go on this site since it is funny.
Friday, August 21st 2009
No comments:
Post a Comment