Friday, August 7, 2009

Nauseous

I double checked the spelling of my title, and I can't believe I spelled it correctly!

I came early to work to pick up boxes for my move. We made breakfast burritos and I was too full and felt too nauseous to eat it.

Yesterday, I worked out and read a lot. Almost done with one of the books I wanted to read. I've held off pleasure reading for the time being so I can help a lot for the campus community book project. I want to look intelligent and have read a few books to give them some good feedback.

This weekend I plan on packing/weeding my book collection and reading a lot. Also shopping! I want to buy Snuggies!!! I may just hold off until after the move. One less thing to move. Uhggh! I will try not to say that word again. I just hate moving!

Look at this old lady move:

Oldest Showgirl

Ok, I'm mad. I read an article that states that the "fat cats" of the UC system are getting stipends and raises. That is our furlough money! Hey, why don't you guys just take some of our money, because hey, you need it and we can afford the cut! OMG! It makes me so sick that people could do that. How do they live with themselves? I'm going to write a nasty letter! Make it personal!

This kinda reminds me of people out there that justify being rich with being in God's favor. I do not believe that at all! In fact, Jesus lived in poverty, am I not right? I did not read all the Bible yet, but I do believe that this is not what Jesus wants. And these so called religious people just feel comfortable with believing that being rich and greedy is ok!

These fat cats are insane. I am being serious. Insane that this is what they think living is. Living is all about love, peace, and having a good heart and dreaming. That is how sane people, like myself, live. There are so many insane people in the world. It is a sickness, greed, and unsatisfication with their status and need for material objects that makes people insane. They do not live in the moment, but constantly think about their new raises, etc. It is too much that people think they can do things without consiquences. They will see that the economy will still suck since we will be getting pay cuts and thus can't afford some things. Are they that stupid not to realize this??? Ok, I feel a bit better.

It's too bad these people do not know how to live. They do not have the joy I have. I feel ashamed for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment